Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Poems For The Normal Person

For some of you who might know me a tad bit I like to write poetry. If this your first time to hear this I hope you do not look at me in a different light. I am a man that has been given a talent to write his thoughts in verse.
In the days to come I will be adding poems to my own piece of the web. If you like to read poems enjoy, if you would like to leave comments please feel free to do so. I have in the past started to write a book and well as far as that dream comes I might as well publish it on here. If the book does come around I will be the first to know !!!!!
I hope that you all enjoy the fun, love, hate, everyday and stories that the poems will bring you. I will try and keep the typos to a minimum and please again leave comments. Sometimes that will encourage me to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment