Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Listen little one I'm the dad !

I almost forgot about the boys being 2 years old. Then Morgan came along and it was a new start all over again to see the enjoyment and the grace of them as they welcome you at the door and trip on their shoes. LOL not funny. Well the time has come that the two's has arrived and well I cannot do a damn thing about it. Put up or shut up I guess. I've tried to put up with it and frankly the psycho child has twisted her head and voiced her "No's" to the limit to where I am arguing with her that she better not tell daddy no again or she'll get it. I can see it in her eyes that she will keep pushing me to the point of no return and then look at me again and laugh and say NO again. Humph ! so I shut up and leave her alone and do what ever she think is right until she cries then its daddy to the rescue. I wish I could re-live it over and over again. Oh that's right I do every hour of the day unless she is asleep then I'm sleeping waiting for the next round.
I do wish that when all my kids become a grown up and when they have kids of their own that they will enjoy this moment over and over again as I have raising the three of them. I would not change a thing. Except that the duct tape would be much closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment