Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My First Blog (Not a blog virgin anymore)

Welcome to well ummm my first blog. I have many things that I would like to say and for the most part I would like to welcome you to my piece of cyber-space. Next I would like to thank Paul for giving me information on this site and would like to give a big hug from across the states and a firm hand shake.

Next, I guess I will thank my dad (RIP) for giving me his talent in writing and some of the wisdom that he passed on to me when going through some ruff times in the past. I might get into that later on if we are still here.

Next, I wish to thank all now that stopped by to see what the hell I'm doing here and I hope that you will find it in your time and surfing to maybe drop by for a visit and maybe drop a line or two.

And lastly I would like to thank my kids and Tonja for making my life full of events being good or bad that keeps my mind rolling through the gears., and to my friends and co-workers that put up with me and my simple minded ways that seem to get us all through the shift with a thought and a smile and even the occasional laugh.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading a little more on the blog, I like what I've read of your stuff so far.
    Keep writing....

    ReplyDelete